FiberPhone telephone units are based on Asterisk, one of the leading software based telephone installation solutions in the world.
Asterisk is very efficient and reliable, but also very complex in its administration. That is why we have developed a GUI based on a database for our FiberPhone telephone installations. This makes the operations intuitive.
The basic configuration of the installation will be done by the Fiberworks technicians, and the installation can also be delivered pre-configured. In this way, the customer will be in a position to configure all the important functions via browser, and start using the installation.
Special care has been taken to ensure that the software and hardware are compatible. This leads to an above the average stability and performance of our systems.
There are no licensing costs for the FiberPhone: you don't have to pay per user. Thus, even with just 50 users, the FiberPhone turns out to be many times cheaper than the competition!
Features Fiberphone telephone systems:
- Enterprise technology at fair prices
- Outer only durably and stably
- Prominent function depth
- User friendly data base-based GUI over Browser
- Hyprid system
- VoIP, PBX, Gateway
- Centralized maintenance and monitoring
- Callcentre suited
- Installation coupling
- Full branch functions
- Trunk Sharing
- Supporting standard PBX telephone systems
- Click to dial, CTI and Outlook Integration
- Optional: Exchange and SAP Integration
- Optional: Phonefunktionality as Web-Service